We realize it’s been a while since we last updated readers about our forthcoming charity collection, SARAH JANE SMITH: ROVING REPORTER, but we have some exciting news for you.
It’s been a long time coming but, we’re really excited to reveal the final line-up of material being included. This special tribute to Elisabeth Sladen and Sarah Jane Smith – the character she played during her years with Doctor Who, K-9 and Company and The Sarah Jane Adventures features an assortment of material for this special tribute including 12 original short-stories, 2 original comic strips, numerous essays and articles, original artwork and more.
The publication will include:
- THE YOHIWAH PROPHESY by Rob Nisbet
- IN MEMORIAM by Tony Jones
- MORETON HARWOOD by Paul Magrs
- EXPOSURE by Daniel Tessier
- THE HAUNTING OF CHILLINGHAM CASTLE by Russell McGee
- THE WITCH OF WESTSEA by Nick Walters
- THE FIRES OF BELTANE by Kevin Mason
- FUGITIVE by Nick Krohn
- FIFTEEN MINUTES by Steve Ince
- BABELSTORM by Rick Cross
- SARAH JANE SMITH AND THE SUBURBAN GHOST by Simon Bucher-Jones
- THE MAJESTIC PROTOCOL by Matthew Kresal
- THE DEPARTURE – An original comic strip with story and artwork by Jon Huff
- CANCEL CULTURE – An original comic strip with story and artwork by Ken Holtzhouser
- Essays by Jessica Chaleff, Sam Maleski, David Johnson, Niki Haringsma, Aidan C Matear & David McAllister
- Artwork by Russell McGee, Ken Holtzhouser, Jon Huff, Brian Gorman, Jessica Chaleff, Faiz Rehman, Anne-Laure Tuduri, Lee Hamill, John Monaco, Mark Hyland, Robert Hammond and Steve Ince
An exact date for publication has not been set as of yet, but the publishers are aiming for a late 2020 or early 2021 publication.
All net proceeds from this publication will be donated in support of the British Columbia Cancer Foundation, the fundraising partner of the BC Cancer Agency and the largest charitable funder of cancer research in this province. The BCCF enable donors to make contributions to leading-edge research that has a direct impact on improvements to cancer care for patients in British Columbia.